Become a Drinkable Arts® Venue Partner
HOW DO I HOST A Drinkable Arts™ PAINT PARTY?
The combination of Painting, drinks and having a great time has become a HIT!!!
Wouldn't you LOVE to be a part of that? A Drinkable Arts Paint Party can expose your venue to approximately 25 to 35 customers per event on a slow night to paint, eat and drink.
We provide the glasses, paints, designs and supplies and turn your establishment into an amazing event full of painting (and paying) customers, at no charge to you.
HOW DOES THE EVENT WORK:
- Drinkable Arts™ sets each guest seat up with: Glass, brushes, paint plate, paper towels, water container, apron.
- The guests can choose either a Drinkable Arts design or put their own creativity to work! We assist each guest in bringing their idea to life!
- Our online reservation system requires the guest to reserve and pay ahead of time- guaranteed success!
- The total amount of time for the event is approximately 3 hours…and typically starts at 6 or 6:30pm. We will arrive 1 hour prior to the event and will be approximately one hour after making sure your establishment is clean when we leave.
Profitability to you is easy math- 35 guests x 2 drinks each and 1 appetizer each = PROFITS for you
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
- Once we determine together the amount of guests you can accomodate… chairs and table space to support the pre-determined amount of people...figure space by the amount needed to eat dinner. Please make sure the tables are clear of all plates, utensils, condiments, etc., we provide table clothes for the tables.
- We will need lighting in the paint area. The brighter the lighting the better.
- Water for cleaning of the paint brushes (we provide the individual water cups)
- Waitress for the event. We want to make sure the attendees utilize your establishment to eat, drink and be merry! Visibility of the waitress and a clean work area will promote that :)
Together promoting the event, it is a great success!
We promote through social networks, flyers and word of mouth to ALL past Drinkable Arts customers.
Remember a sold out event helps us AND you!
Today to Reserve Your Event!